In the frame of an ongoing tender, we are currently looking for a Team Leader, based in Beijing, for 27 months.
Qualifications and skills
- University degree at Master’s level or equivalent in a discipline relevant to the scope of the assignment (e.g. political science, public relations, public diplomacy, communication, etc.).
- High proficiency of written and spoken English at C1 level or equivalent
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills required for communicating convincingly in a trust-building manner with a wide range of stakeholders
- Strong analytical and diplomatic skills
- Strong reporting and article drafting skills
- Proven familiarity with new/multi/social media
- Strong and proven people management skills to lead, motivate, and manage multi-cultural teams and individuals towards delivering high-quality results
- Strong computer literacy skills
- Eye for detail and accuracy, to ensure high-quality standards for the implementation and impact of all activities
General professional experience
- Minimum 10 years of general professional experience in a sector relevant to the scope of the assignment.
Specific professional experience
- Minimum 5 years of specific professional experience (included in the 10 years of general professional experience) in the fields of public and cultural diplomacy, communication, public relations, marketing, or international negotiations
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a management/leadership position
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in China
- Provision of expertise of minimum 9 months in at least 1 project implying the knowledge of European Union affairs and public diplomacy in international relations
- Experience in working with the public diplomacy sector in China, with networks of Chinese and European think-tanks, academia, media, cultural institutes and other relevant organisations
- Fluency in written and spoken Mandarin Chinese
Incase of interest, please send your updated CV to email@example.com mentioning reference "9759 - China"